FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently asked questions
How often should I replace my Smoking Pipe’s filter?
There are a range of perspectives on this issue. Some filter manufacturers recommend changing your pipe filter once after every use for optimal taste and effectiveness.
Often people decide to change filters based on their personal preference and use patterns. Ultimately it comes down to inspecting your pipe and if it starts to feel and look clogged then its likely time to change it!
What do I do if my order is damaged or defective?
Crown Cannabis prides itself on its product quality and rigorous quality control methods. On the rare occasion that your product is damaged in transit, missing or otherwise incorrect, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website.
When will I receive my order?
Crown Cannabis is committed to providing a quality shopping experience. All orders will be shipped within 48 hours of order confirmation. Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery. Due to customized options, our swag items generally take an additional week to prepare and ship.
How do I calibrate my hygrometer?
You can calibrate your hygrometer using the following salt test method:
1. Sprinkle several drops of water on one teaspoon of table salt, however, do not dissolve. This should be done using a bottle cap or any small container.
2. Use a transparent container or tightly sealed zip lock bag to enclose your hygrometer and dampened teaspoon of salt (described above).
3. Allow the hygrometer and salt to sit for over six hours while periodically noting the hygrometer reading (do not open the container/bag). The reading should stabilize around 75% while any deviation from this measurement must be accounted for by calibration.
For example, if during the salt method test your hygrometer reads 60%, you must adjust by 15 increments.
4. Using a small screwdriver, adjust the needle by turning the screw on the back of your hygrometer until it reads 75%.
5. Your hygrometer is now ready to be affixed inside the Crown Humidor.